Have you been bouncing around the idea of hiring an advertising agency? If you are not working with an experienced agency already, I’m sure you have at least thought about it. Having an expert team at your side can put you on a fast track to meeting your marketing goals and objectives. And if that’s not enough, consider the brand building progress that can be made when collaborating with a group of professionals.
Let’s review the biggest benefits of retaining a branding, digital and marketing agency:
- A Partner for Your Brand: Leverage the expertise of your agency partner to elevate your brand and collaborate on your behalf. You know your organization inside and out, so combine that with the knowledge and skills of an advertising agency to maximize the impact of your brand building executions.
- Brand Consistency: A dedicated agency team will be focused on your brand to ensure consistency in all of your advertising and communications. No more reinventing the wheel every time you have an advertising, design or promotional need. Your agency team will be your biggest advocate in building your brand the right way.
- Strategic Marketing Planning: A well-versed advertising agency can be your best friend in developing an overall marketing plan for your business. Your agency partner will not only help you develop the plan, but they can also provide the resources you need for execution and momentum.
- Speed of Workflow: When you work with an agency on retainer, you gain speed in turnaround time. A retainer client has committed to a certain amount of agency hours per month, which allows the agency to move forward quickly with work as requested within those hours. When there is not a retainer relationship, some time can be lost in stopping to discuss, quote and approve work to begin.
- Cost Efficiencies: Another advantage of an agency retainer arrangement is the positive impact it can have on your bottom line. Agencies can provide their clients with a reduced and blended hourly rate when under an annual contract. The benefit to the client is a total cost savings along with easier planning and budgeting. And the agency benefits from consistent and committed billable hours on a monthly basis. It’s a win-win!
While advertising agencies also work on a project-by-project basis, it is often advantageous to commit to a client/agency retainer relationship to fully realize all the benefits listed above. It really comes down to which method makes the most sense for the marketing you need to accomplish. A stand-up agency will want to recommend the most beneficial arrangement to help you reach your brand’s goals.
Questions? Just ask. We’re here to help.