marketing & communications intern.
POSITION: MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS INTERN
Marketing & Communications Responsibilities:
- Assist with updating and maintaining MADE’s social media presence, including scheduling social media posts
- Assist in planning, writing and managing MADE’s quarterly eNewsletter
- Assist with writing copy and proofing design of marketing material for client projects
- Assist with website updates
- Write and edit various communique including press releases, marketing copy, thank-you cards, proposals, etc.
- Participate in discovery and brand strategy sessions
- Generate monthly blogs, success stories and testimonials for both MADE and clients
- Collaborate with staff on new ideas and directions for marketing and communications
- Reports to the Account Executive and President
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Firm grasp of available tools and platforms in the social media space
- Completed or working toward a college degree, preferably in a related field (e.g., Marketing/Communications, Public Relations or English)
- Previous internship or related experience in marketing or communications is a plus
- Must be computer literate (working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Proficiency in WordPress highly desired
- An effective communicator, both written and oral
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner
- Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Must be reliable and dependable
Estimated hours per week: 14 – 20 hours (final schedule to be determined)
Internship commitment follows semester schedule (approximately 3 – 4 months)
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in joining our crew as an intern, please submit your resume to Erin Hollenkamp.
we were made for this.
First time searching for a branding and marketing agency or looking for a new partner with some fresh ideas? We’re glad you found us! Please take a second to reach out and we’ll get right back to you!
WORK WITH US
Are you a gifted designer, a clever copywriter, a web coding geek or a creative behind the camera? We like to keep MADE small and smart by collaborating with like-minded people. Tell us about your talent!