marketing & communications intern.
POSITION: MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS INTERN—SUMMER 2023
Marketing & Communications Responsibilities:
- Assist with updating and maintaining MADE’s social media presence, including scheduling social media posts
- Assist in planning, writing and managing MADE’s quarterly eNewsletter
- Assist with writing copy and proofing design of marketing material for client projects
- Assist with website updates
- Write and edit various communique including press releases, marketing copy, thank-you cards, proposals, etc.
- Participate in discovery and brand strategy sessions
- Generate monthly blogs, success stories and testimonials for both MADE and clients
- Collaborate with staff on new ideas and directions for marketing and communications
- Reports to the Account Executive and President
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Firm grasp of available tools and platforms in the social media space
- Completed or working toward a college degree, preferably in a related field (e.g., Marketing/Communications, Public Relations or English)
- Previous internship or related experience in marketing or communications is a plus
- Must be computer literate (working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Proficiency in WordPress highly desired
- An effective communicator, both written and oral
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner
- Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Must be reliable and dependable
Estimated hours per week: 14 – 20 hours (final schedule to be determined)
Internship commitment follows semester schedule (approximately 3 – 4 months)
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in joining our crew as an intern, please submit your resume to Erin Hollenkamp by Friday, March 10.
we were made for this.
First time searching for a branding and marketing agency or looking for a new partner with some fresh ideas? We’re glad you found us! Please take a second to reach out and we’ll get right back to you!
WORK WITH US
Are you a gifted designer, a clever copywriter, a web coding geek or a creative behind the camera? We like to keep MADE small and smart by collaborating with like-minded people. Tell us about your talent!