POSITION: MARKETING INTERN – SUMMER 2019
Marketing Intern Job Responsibilities:
- Support Account Service team with day-to-day tasks required to execute branding and marketing strategies on behalf of our clients.
- Assist in marketing and advertising activities for both MADE and its clients, such as social media management, content development, media planning, metrics reporting, email marketing, public relations, inbound marketing and project management.
- Perform market analysis and research on latest trends.
- Participate in strategic brainstorming sessions.
- Complete project status and update content planning calendars for clients.
- Proofread copy, proofs and other content.
- Current enrollment in college seeking degree in Marketing or Communications.
- Other required skills:
- Strong work ethic.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and juggle multiple projects within fast-paced workplace.
- Able to work independently and within team environment.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
Paid internship. Number of hours per week range from 10 – 15 hours for Summer 2019 (approximately 12 – 14 weeks). Exact schedule to be determined.
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in joining our crew, please submit your resume to Michelle Ledford.
First time searching for a branding and marketing agency or looking for a new partner with some fresh ideas? We’re glad you found us! Please take a second to reach out and we’ll get right back to you!
WORK WITH US
Are you a gifted designer, a clever copywriter, a web coding geek or a creative behind the camera? We like to keep MADE small and smart by collaborating with like-minded people. Tell us about your talent!