video & design intern.
POSITION: VIDEO & DESIGN INTERN
Video Duties & Responsibilities:
- Record video using professional equipment
- Post-production video and audio editing
- Set-up video, lighting and audio equipment
- Maintain equipment
Design Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Executive Creative Director and Senior Art Director to develop design concepts for a wide variety of media including print, web, social and video
- Edit and modify existing materials
- Adhere to brand guidelines
- Retouch and manipulate images
- Complete projects according to deadlines
- Assemble presentation material as needed
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Working towards degree in Video Production and/or Graphic Design
- Experience using professional video, lighting & audio equipment
- Physical ability to move and hold recording equipment for long periods of time
- Experience with video editing software, including Premiere, Final Cut Pro and After Effects
- Animation design skills are a plus
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, composition, color and other graphic design fundamentals
- Experience with Adobe design software including InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- A creative thinker with an exceptional eye for detail
- Ability to work independently or on a team
- Independent learner with competency to research and learn
- Samples of original work
What to Expect:
- Report to the Executive Creative Director
- Work on a wide range of client projects
- Receive guidance and feedback from ad agency experts
- Attend client meetings and participate in brainstorming sessions
Estimated hours per week: 14 – 20 hours (final schedule to be determined)
Internship commitment follows semester schedule (approximately 3 – 4 months)
If you meet many of these qualifications and are interested in gaining real-world experience as an intern, please submit your resume and work samples to Allen Reed.
we were made for this.
First time searching for a branding and marketing agency or looking for a new partner with some fresh ideas? We’re glad you found us! Please take a second to reach out and we’ll get right back to you!
WORK WITH US
Are you a gifted designer, a clever copywriter, a web coding geek or a creative behind the camera? We like to keep MADE small and smart by collaborating with like-minded people. Tell us about your talent!