Join us as a brand manager and help our clients’ brands succeed through strategic development, positioning, and promotion, creating impactful connections with consumers.
POSITION: BRAND MANAGER
Account Service Job Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility involves day-to-day client activities, communication, including client phone calls and emails, as well as managing creative and project deadlines to ensure continued progress of client workflow.
- Involvement in client strategy sessions and development of integrated marketing plans for presentation to the client.
- Gather and assemble background information and analyses as needed in development of creative and project briefs.
- Provide input in planning stages as requested.
- Execution and oversight of all approved client marketing programs or special projects.
- Preparation of client correspondence and presentations.
- Proofreading of copy and artwork, seeing that all work meets agency approval process before being presented to client.
- Make sure all projects proceed according to plan and deadlines, drawing attention to potential problems before they occur.
- Management and update of prospect/customer contact information into company CRM.
- Generate and provide project estimates to prospects and customers in an accurate and timely manner.
- Perform accurate job detail input into agency’s project management system for daily processing and tracking of work.
- Act as host/hostess for client visits and make sure all meeting preparation is complete.
- Provide support for and execution of all agency marketing activities such as special events, social media, website updates and press releases.
- Represent agency at industry and community events.
- Reports to the President.
New Business Development Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinates projects/jobs for smooth, efficient operation of new business effort including emails, paid search marketing, inbound marketing, newsletters, direct mail, industry research reports and other identified self-promo campaigns.
- Uses client resource management platform to maintain detailed information documenting all contacts with each prospect including mailings, calls, appointments and correspondence; records all research, reports, sales information or other materials used in selling the agency to each prospect.
- Maintains a new business prospect database including primary, secondary and general target prospects and regularly updates all contact information for email and mailing database.
- Looks for new business leads by building contacts with selected industry trade publications/organizations, business and civic group involvement.
- Meets with agency team members to keep them informed of new business activities and opportunities and to request assistance on any specific needs.
- Acts as point of contact for any incoming referrals or inquiries for potential new clients or projects.
- Bachelor degree required. Marketing or Communications degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years experience within agency environment.
- Other required skills:
- Strong work ethic.
- Excellent written/oral communication and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and juggle multiple projects within fast-paced workplace.
- Able to work well independently and within team environment.
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in joining our crew, please submit your resume to Michelle Ledford.