POSITION: BRAND MANAGER
Account Service Job Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility involves day-to-day client activities, communication, including client phone calls and emails, as well as managing creative and project deadlines to ensure continued progress of client workflow.
- Involvement in client strategy sessions and development of integrated marketing plans for presentation to the client.
- Gather and assemble background information and analyses as needed in development of creative and project briefs.
- Provide input in planning stages as requested.
- Execution and oversight of all approved client marketing programs or special projects.
- Preparation of client correspondence and presentations.
- Proofreading of copy and artwork, seeing that all work meets agency approval process before being presented to client.
- Make sure all projects proceed according to plan and deadlines, drawing attention to potential problems before they occur.
- Management and update of prospect/customer contact information into company CRM.
- Generate and provide project estimates to prospects and customers in an accurate and timely manner.
- Perform accurate job detail input into agency’s project management system for daily processing and tracking of work.
- Act as host/hostess for client visits and make sure all meeting preparation is complete.
- Provide support for and execution of all agency marketing activities such as special events, social media, website updates and press releases.
- Represent agency at industry and community events.
- Reports to the President.
New Business Development Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinates projects/jobs for smooth, efficient operation of new business effort including emails, paid search marketing, inbound marketing, newsletters, direct mail, industry research reports and other identified self-promo campaigns.
- Uses client resource management platform to maintain detailed information documenting all contacts with each prospect including mailings, calls, appointments and correspondence; records all research, reports, sales information or other materials used in selling the agency to each prospect.
- Maintains a new business prospect database including primary, secondary and general target prospects and regularly updates all contact information for email and mailing database.
- Looks for new business leads by building contacts with selected industry trade publications/organizations, business and civic group involvement.
- Meets with agency team members to keep them informed of new business activities and opportunities and to request assistance on any specific needs.
- Acts as point of contact for any incoming referrals or inquiries for potential new clients or projects.
- Bachelor degree required. Marketing or Communications degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years experience within agency environment.
- Other required skills:
- Strong work ethic.
- Excellent written/oral communication and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and juggle multiple projects within fast-paced workplace.
- Able to work well independently and within team environment.
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in joining our crew, please submit your resume to Michelle Ledford.
we were made for this.
First time searching for a branding and marketing agency or looking for a new partner with some fresh ideas? We’re glad you found us! Please take a second to reach out and we’ll get right back to you!
WORK WITH US
Are you a gifted designer, a clever copywriter, a web coding geek or a creative behind the camera? We like to keep MADE small and smart by collaborating with like-minded people. Tell us about your talent!