Brandathon is one way we share our time and talents by providing pro-bono services to several non-profits within our local community—all within a 24-hour time period.
ONE OF OUR CORE VALUES HAS ALWAYS BEEN COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
Our wonderful community has supported us as we’ve changed and grown, and over 13 years ago, we created Brandathon to give back to our community in the way we know best.
Brandathon is one way we share our time and talents by providing pro-bono services to several nonprofits within our local community—all within a 24-hour time period. For one day, we put our daily projects aside to design and strategize to optimize local organizations’ success who are doing great work in our community.
Interested in benefiting from our creative, strategy and marketing services?
- Must be a 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(6) organization located in Polk County, Florida.
- Must have an active Board of Directors who meets at a minimum on a quarterly basis.
Rules & Requirements:
- The organization’s leadership team and/or members of the board/executive committee must make themselves available for any needed discovery and provide all necessary content in order to participate.
- This same group must also be available for the project presentation following on a date to be determined.
- Completed and submitted applications must be received via this website by the specified due date.
- The application includes options for a design project or a marketing strategy project. The design projects available do not include any associated production costs such as printing. The strategy projects do not include any execution or associated design costs.
Fill out the form below to get notified when applications open. You will be one of the first to receive our Brandathon application once it is live. In the meantime, please enjoy more information from our agency by reading our blog!